10.28~11.3 과학기술교육과 개발,시민 및 사회정의 국제모임(IOSTE) - 튀니지
International Organization of Science and Technology Education
(IOSTE) XV International Symposium
Theme: 'Science & Technology Education for Development, Citizenship and Social Justice'
October 28~November 3, 2012
La Medina - Yasmine Hammamet, Tunisia
The organizers invite research-based abstracts and papers addressing the following nine strands in the contexts of pre-school, primary school, high school or tertiary education, as well as in out-of-school education:
- S1: Education for Sustainable Development, Human Rights and Health: Education for all, etc.
- S2: Cultural, social and gender issues in STE:
Student diversity and inclusive education, etc.
- S3: STE and religion.: Science and Belief,
Science education versus religious education, etc.
- S4: ICT for equity and democracy in STE:
Perspectives and educational programs beyond ICT, etc.
- S5: Epistemology, History and Philosophy in STE.:
Philosophy of Science: Modeling, complexity, prediction.
- S6: Socio-scientific issues in STE: Socio-scientific issues and cognitive process in formal and nonformal learning.
- S7: Teacher training and teaching practices:
STE: Practices and didactic design etc.
- S8: Curricula, textbooks and media in STE:
Critical analysis of official programs and textbooks, etc.
- S9: Evaluation in STE.
Evaluation of Educational Research, etc.
International Organization of Science and Technology Education.hwp